This item ships direct from Citizen Watch and is not available for store pick up.
The Blue Angels are the Navy's elite flight demonstration squadron renowned for their precision and grace showcased in each of their flight maneuvers. This precision and grace is exhibited in the CITIZEN Promaster Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T with precise atomic timekeeping in 43 cities. Other features include a chronograph, perpetual calendar, dual time, alarms, countdown timer, digital backlight and UTC display, power reserve and pilot's rotating slide rule bezel. This model appears in a stainless steel case, indigo blue italian leather strap with yellow contrast stitching, yellow accented dark blue dial and bezel with the Blue Angel's insignia replicated on the caseback. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number U680.
- Dial-Blue, Yellow Accent, Power Reserve Indicator
- Case Size (mm)-45
- Case Material-Two-Tone, Stainless Steel, The Blue Angels Insignia is Replicated on the Caseback
- Water Resistance-WR200/20Bar/666ft Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling
- Crystal-Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Functions-U680, Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 43 World Cities, 1/100 Second Chronograph Measures up to 24 Hours, Perpetual Calendar Dual Time (Second Time Zone), 2 Alarms, 99-Minute Countdown Timer, Digital Backlight Display, Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) Display, Power Reserve Indicator
JY8078-01L Blue Angels Introduced 8/23/2018