This item ships direct from Citizen Watch and is not available for store pick up.
The newly re-launched Promaster Navihawk men’s watch from Citizen is inspired by the elements a pilot experiences while in flight. The grey stainless steel watch case and bracelet band have the look of stormy clouds, while the black dial is accented with bold green highlights. In addition to Eco-Drive technology — it is sustainably powered by light — the watch has a wide range of features, including a chronograph, atomic timekeeping, 12/24-hour time, and a power reserve indicator. This is the ultimate watch for anyone who isn’t content to keep their feet on the ground and always wants to see what’s over the next horizon.
- Dial-Green, Gradient Dial, Pilot's Rotating Slide Rule Dial Ring
- Case Size (mm)-48
- Case Material-Gray, Stainless Steel, Promaster Crown
- Water Resistance-WR200/20Bar/666ft Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling
- Crystal-Sapphire Crystal
- Functions-H804, Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones, 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Perpetual Calendar 12/24 Hour Time, Power Reserve Indicator, Day/Date
- Model- AT8227-56X Introduced 06/23/2021