The heraldic imagery on this talisman represents an oak tree. This symbol is a great gift for the guardian of your family or to bring that energy in to your life.
The oak trees featured on this talisman are guardians of families. They are emblems of strength and resilience.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Sizing and Dimensions
- Talisman measures approx. 12mm x 13mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.