They've saved your life, in some way, and you want to thank them. This talisman from Pyrrha is a unique, stylish way to do it.
This talisman features two dolphins known as kings among fish and friends to sailors adrift in the ocean. They are entwined around a trident, the symbol for Poseidon, the Sea God of Greek mythology.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Sizing and Dimensions
- Talisman measures approx. 19mm x 19mm.