For the woman you call Mom, a Pyrrha talisman rich with the meaning of motherhood
The pelican on this talisman is depicted feeding her young, a symbol of maternal devotion.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver cable or curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Sizing and Dimensions
- Talisman measures approx. 28mm x 30mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.