This delicate 14k gold ouroboros ring signifies wholeness and infinity. This ring would make a meaningful gift for your partner, or for yourself if the symbol holds a personal meaning for you.
A serpent eating its tail is symbolic of eternity.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
14k gold rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k yellow gold symbol charm formed into a thin 14k gold ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Sizing and Dimensions
- Charm measures approx. 6mm x 6mm.