A horseshoe is a classic symbol of good luck, gift it to a friend who could use some luck or add it to your Pyrrha jewelry to ensure your own good fortune.
The horseshoe featured on this talisman is a harbinger of good luck.
Featuring our most popular heraldic imagery, these charms make a symbolic addition to any Signature Talisman or Charm Holder.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver charm, sold without a chain.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Sizing and Dimensions
- Charm measures approx. 8mm x 8mm.