This talisman reads "She Wore Her Scars Like Wings" written by the poet Atticus as an ode to the exquisite strength of the female spirit. Featuring a blooming rose symbolizing joy, and wings representing freedom, it is a celebration of self-love.
Pyrrha will donate $50 from the purchase of this talisman to support Love is Louder.
Love is Louder is dedicated to creating more supportive communities and campuses for teenagers and young adults. Funds raised from this talisman will go to #LoveisLouder programs combatting bullying, discrimination, self-image issues and the harmful aspects of social media.Pyrrha
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Sizing and Dimensions