You've made it through the fire, why not celebrate that? This talisman also makes a great gift for someone close to you who has gone through (or is going through) a tough time.
The mythological phoenix emerges from its own ashes, reborn. It is a symbol of challenging times overcome with strength and grace.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Sizing And Dimensions
- Talisman measures approx 25mm x 21mm
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.