If you or a loved one are going through a tough time this talisman is a perfect reminder to stay the course.
This talisman reads ‘Perdurabo’ in Latin, which means ‘I Will Endure.’ A symbol of resilience, the dandelion is a reminder to stay strong and determined to overcome any obstacles and achieve your goals.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility—our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Unbleached cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
- Sizing And Dimensions
- Talisman measures approx. 20mm x 18.5mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.