Show the light in your life that you appreciate them! Also a great reminder to let your own light shine!
This talisman reads 'Maius est Illuminaire Quam Lucere Solum', which is Latin for 'Better to Illuminate Than to Merely Shine.' The candle is symbolic of our capacity to shine a light in the darkness for those around us who are in need.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Sizing and Dimensions
- Talisman measures approx. 17.4mm x 15.9mm
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.