This talisman celebrates the ones who get knocked down but always bounce back! A wonderful gift for yourself or a sign of support for a loved one.
This talisman reads 'Fluctuat nec Mergitur' in Latin, which means 'It is tossed by the waves but does not sink'. The ship, illuminated by a star above, is a symbol of strength and resilience even in the eye of a storm.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility—our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Unbleached cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
- Sizing & Dimensions
- Talisman measures approx. 18.9mm x 18mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.