This talisman is perfect for someone needing encouragement to take that leap of faith they've been thinking of-maybe it's a friend, maybe it's you.
This talisman reads 'Carpe Diem' in Latin, meaning 'Seize the Day'. The hourglass with wings is symbolic of time's swift flight.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Sizing and Dimensions
- Talisman measures approx. 19mm x 19mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.