A meaningful talisman that will encourage the wearer to take charge of their healing journey.
The snake ascending the lily pictured on this talisman is symbolic of your ability to navigate profound inner healing that encompasses body and mind.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
- Sizing & Dimensions
- Talisman measures approx. 23mm x 16mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.