A meaningful gift for that loved one who carries on through it all. Equally meaningful for the person who needs to be reminded that they will get through that tough time.
This talisman features a butterfly, symbolic of hope, encircled by an ouroboros—a snake devouring its own tail. Together they represent the eternal nature of the human spirit.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility—our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Unbleached cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
- Sizing And Dimensions
- Talisman measures approx. 17.38mm x 17.50mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.